Monday, January 17, 2011

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

So this year one of my goals is to visit all the temples in Utah with the family. Visit the grounds take a moment and instill the importance of the temples with my kids. I thought this would be fun and get us out on a couple fun road trips. So on the list is: St. George, Logan, Manti, Salt Lake, Ogden, Provo, Jordan River (in South Jordan), Vernal, Bountiful, Mount Timpanogos (in American Fork), Monticello, Draper, and Oquirrh Mountain (in South Jordan).

Today we started with the temple across the valley. The Draper Temple.

-Jake



2 comments:

Andrea said...

When you decide to go see the St. George one let me know. I have a hook up of a place to stay for SUPER cheap, if we come with you!
-Andrea

Aloha said...

Nice!! I have a cousin down there with tons of room. But we'll keep you posted cause a family road trip would be so fun!!