Thursday, November 13, 2008
Zion's Birthday!! 3years!!
I cant believe we have gotten to hang out with Our awesome Zion for three whole years!!! That is just too crazy!! In so many ways he is still my baby. Im so sad he is growing up but so excited at the same time!! CRAZY!!
Zion loves to cuddle and climb. We should have named him George. He is so active and strong and smart!! Im in love with him head to toe:D. He loves his bro and sis and always makes sure they are okay when they are hurt. If he has a big fall he will jump right up and say iotay! and you ask him something like Zion you like your cake and he says yeah i like my cake. Anything you ask and he will just say yeah and repeat it:D. He is learning how to talk. He learns more all the time. I have so much to learn to be a good mommy but I feel extra special to have such an amazing little guy as my son:D. Yaee Zion.
Big things that happen this year.
1. almost all of your teeth came in!! two more left!
2. became a big brother and you are excelent at it.
3. you learned how to sled and your favorite thing to do was eat snow!!
4. you got a little bike and you are good at riding it!!
5. You had lots of visits with friends and family.
6. We took road trips to Wyoming to visit Grandma Rae. You are really good in the car if we let you out to wiggle once in a while:D
7. You LOVE cars. Anything with cars you love. You sleep with a little car in your hand every night.
8. You love mac and cheese!
9. You love jumping off of stuff.
10. You are in Joy school with Eleina and you LOVE it! you are learning so much and making friends.
things to do this year!!
1. Be a Sunbeam!!
2. Get the last two teeth.
3. Develop your talking skills
4. Potty Training!! you almost got it!
5. more sledding and fun activities
here are some pics of the cake I was ooooh so proud!! heheeh