Saturday, June 28, 2008

So recently my work took away access to the internet which totally blows but i've been trying all kinds of things to try and stay awake (i wake up at 4am for work). Okay so one thing i've been doing to pass the time is sketching. While walking through Walmart i saw these kicks for 10 bucks and thought "hey i can draw on that" I took these to work and messed with them for about an hour. Crap! What do do with the next 7 hours!? haha. Just playing. It was fun. First time drawing on shoes and i think they came out pretty 'snazzy'. The picture was taken with my phone at work which also keeps me entertained too :). Enjoy these Cub Kicks.

7 comments:

Testing said...

I see a new album cover! John wondered if you were going to put those on eBay for all your fans to fight over?

Unknown said...

Pretty cool!

Tori said...

I wish I could doodle like that.

Aloha said...

Thanks guys. Glad you like em. They are all dirty already haha. White shoes last 30 seconds around here LOL. Just playing. Im just going to hang on to these ones. I tried the selling thing with the hats and that was a pain. I think i might just keep it exclusive for those that REALLY want it. If they want it they can bring me shoes to draw on. Im so ad at taking time to get to the post office etc. Anyways, glad you guys like them :)

kandi said...

You shouldn't have done and said that. I'm on my way over with some shoes for you to 'doodle' on for me and the family...!! ;) Seriously, is there no end to your talent?

Aloha said...

LOL. Thanks Kandi. I'll for sure do one for you and the girls. I think thats the deal. If you can get shoes to me i'll draw on them :)

Liss said...

Okay that is SOO good!! I agree with John and Lindsey put them on ebay and sell those bad boys!! Now I know who to come to if I need some drawings done!!! It was so good to see you guys the other day!! You have a beautiful little family!!